Important Information: Policies and Guidelines
- Tuition is non-refundable, except for medical reasons. Please notify our front desk to make arrangements.
- If you would like to cancel your class for any other reason, we will credit your account for a future class.
- 2 make up class per enrollment per semester.
- Make ups must be scheduled in advance via the front desk.
- We cannot guarantee make-up classes, though we do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- Students are allowed to make-up in similar classes of equal or lower skill level. We will help you find an appropriate makeup.
- Missed classes need to be made-up within the same semester.
Trial Class Policy
- Trial classes are for new students or students trying a new discipline for the first time.
- Trail classes are complimentary.
- If a student would like to enroll, the class will be included in the total tuition.
- If a student enrolls part way through he semester, tuition will be prorated.
- Students may trial classes that are age and skill level appropriate.
Policies For Attire
- Ground/Balance/Manipulations: tight fitted stretch clothing.
- Aerials/Acro: leotard and tights or unitard or tight yoga pants with fitted work-out top tucked in. Please no jeans, zippers or buckles.
- Students should wear comfortable, stretchy/athletic clothing that is not too baggy.
- Shirts must be able to tuck in.
- No degrading or profane messages on clothing.
- Students may go barefoot, wear socks or gym/ballet shoes (for tightrope).
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Please remove jewelry for all classes both ground and aerial.
- Safety is our top priority here at Circus Place. Students are expected to follow the safety rules.
- Students are expected to be courteous and encouraging to classmates.
- No gum or food during class.
- No one is to be on any equipment when not in class and under an instructor’s supervision.
- Please do not bring your child to class with untreated pink eye, fever, vomiting or diarrhea, any wet or open rash or sores, or if you think s/he might have croup. Please cover warts with tape or a Band-Aid
- Please supervise young children in the waiting room.
- Please help us to keep this area clean.
- Due to safety precautions, please no parents in the classroom space.
- We would like to teach your child as effectively as possible. If your child has any particular physical or emotional needs or characteristics it is important to let us know.
No Parking in Front of Door or Garage
- There is NO parking allowed in front of the school door or bay area. Please know that this order came straight from the fire marshall, so please park in the parking spaces in lot.
No Circus Outside 🙁
- There is no longer any outdoor activity allowed outside. This includes classes with coaches or independent practice before/after class. Please know that this was not our decision, it was an order that came straight from our landlord. We are sad about this too.
- Please sign in at the front desk upon arrival before entering classroom area, this includes; classes, private lessons, workshops & open gyms.
- All children 10 and under must be picked-up inside. For their safety, we will not allow students 10 and under to leave the building alone.