Download the Spring 2017 PDF below.
You can also view schedules on the calendar by selecting the date or week you would like to view.Register for Classes
Spring Semester Dates/Closings
Week of April 3- Week of June 19
12 sessions (Memorial Day Weekend Saturday and Monday OFF)
Student Showcase Week of June 19th (Monday-Thursday). Showcases at 7PM
Spring Semester Prices
- 1 Hour Class: $340 (early bird $260)
- 1.25 Hour Class: $375 (early bird $315)
- 2 hour Troupe Class $395 (early bird $335)
- Homeschool 2 Hour Class $295 Standard
Early Bird Pricing
- Register for classes before March 18th and receive great deals for enrollment in the Winter session.
- You will receive an automatic $40 off on multiple enrollments for you &/or your family.
- This discount is available before and after the early bird special.
- Highest class value is charged the full rate and subsequent enrollments receive $40 discount.
- If you register by April 18th you will receive BOTH discounts!!!
- Installment plans are available.
- Deposit due upon registration.
- Automatic payments will be charged to your card on file.
- Email our office manager to set up payment plans OfficeManager@TheCircusPlace.com
Minimum Class Enrollment.
- 3 students is minimum enrollment. If any class does not have the minimum of 3 students we will cancel the class.
- If the 1 or 2 students enrolled wants to have the time slot for a private or semi-private lesson, they may
or they can recruit another 1 or 2 students to meet the minimum and we can keep the class open.
- Open gym is for currently enrolled students only. Please click here for more information.
- Call, email or stop by the front desk to schedule a private lesson.
- 1 Hour lessons are $70. Semi-private for 2, $35 each.
- Pack of 10 Private Lessons for $500
- 2 makeups will be allowed per class during the fall semester.
- Makeups do not roll over into the next semester.
- No makeups can be made during the last 2 weeks of class.
- Makeups must be scheduled via the front desk ahead of time.
- We do not offer “drop-ins” as our semesters offer progressive curriculum and lesson plans are created weekly based on each classes specific abilities and goals.
Complimentary Trial Classes
- New students may take a complimentary trial class of their choosing.
- Trials need to be set up either via email or over the phone.
- If the student chooses to enroll after the trial, that class will be counted as their first class.
- If a student enrolls after the first week, the class will be prorated accordingly.